“To see the transformation in kids as they connect with each other and with God”
Kidz Care is an afterschool childcare program that meets every day that school is in session, including early dismissal days. It is for any pre-registered child between Kindergarten through 6th grade.
August – June
Mon. – Fri.
After school – 6:00 pm.
Cost: $40/wk for first child, $30/wk for siblings
(There is a non-refundable registration fee of $40. For the first child and $10. for each sibling due at the time of registration.)
Please contact our Kidz Care Coordinator, Wendy (firstname.lastname@example.org) or 570-419-8564 to pick up your application packet and schedule your appointment.
Please download this request for transportation form and turn into your school's office.
Kids will be offered:
- Afternoon snack
- Relaxing down-time
- Craft projects as well as free-time crafts
- Indoor play
- Outdoor play (weather permitting)
- Games and activities
- Homework time
- Weekly Bible lessons
Our goal is to provide:
- A safe environment for kids to connect and develop relationally, socially, emotionally, academically and spiritually.
- We will strive to provide academic support, physical activity, Bible teaching, and emotional stability for children.
- This will be done through tutoring and homework guidance, planned group activities, crafts and weekly Bible lessons
Kidz Care is staffed with trained leaders and helpers that have updated clearances and background checks. For more information about our program, please contact our Kidz Care Coordinator, Wendy Barrows at email@example.com or 570-419-8564